- Amtrak located 6 miles away at 530 Mahoning Ave
- Major highways/roads: I-80, route 7, route 62, route 616
- People get around town in cars, trucks, bicycles, and motorcycles
National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- Number of bridges: 7
- Total length: 13 meters (43ft)
- Total average daily traffic: 39,684
- Total average daily truck traffic: 1,811
- Total future (year 2028) average daily traffic: 55,084
Hubbard is surrounded by a major highway and a few major routes, so transportation is made easy for the locals who have access to vehicles.
There is no public transportation in Hubbard which makes it hard for people who can't drive or don't own vehicles. The closest Amtrak is in Youngstown which is 6 miles away. There is also no bike paths for people who ride bikes leading to possible dangerous conditions.