- 51% Catholic
- 11% Methodist
- 6% Christian
- 32% other
Churches in Hubbard
Hubbard Christians in Active (HCIA)
- Community group that helps those in need with rent, utilities, food, and other areas in life
- All churches can be active in the program
- Offers help to Hubbard and Brookfield area
- City Chaplains go to Mayor's court, police rides, ambulance rides, domestic violence cases; they are called out for religious support in these types of cases
- There are multiple pastors, priests, and reverends involved in the Chaplain program
- Those who request the Chaplain services do not have to a member at any specific church
Hubbard has a different variety of denomination churches, all churches have a variety of times for service of worship, and they offer many types of counseling.
There are only two food bank stations in all of the churches and some Churches offer services to members only instead of being open to all public.